All welcome to Central Clinical School events
- 17 Nov (10.00am-3.00pm): 2017 CCS postgraduate symposium
- 2 Nov (1.30-5.30pm): 2017 Surgical Research Forum
- 2 Nov (5.30-7.30pm): The forgotten male cancers - Public Lecture by Professor T. Clark Gamblin.
- 19 Oct: Central Clinical School public lecture: Professor Mark Cooper speaking on diabetes and its complications.
- 31 Jul: Monash University Translational Research Symposium.
School (CCS) events
- 27 Jun: CCS 3MT thesis heat.
Other event information
- For previous public events, see CCS public lectures & events
- CCS hosts several seminar series, see Seminar series.
Note re. Google-based calendar
- To search for items on this public calendar (rather than browse visually), add it to your own Google calendar, using the +Google icon at the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
- If you don't have a Google calendar you will need to create a Google account.
- The different colours refer to different calendars: CCS events, Education & courses, postgraduate (HDR) events and Deadlines.