Honours in Immunology and Human Pathology
Study Honours at Central Clinical School (CCS), part of the Alfred Research Alliance (A+) to follow your intellectual curiosity in biomedical science and technology to open up your career options! Honours at CCS will give you access to a wealth of research expertise and to dedicated researchers with strong clinical connections who are experienced mentors. The Honours program offers a career path into many areas of medical and clinical research, from hands-on clinical to registries to basic wetlab research. See a full list of departments and centres here.
Application and scholarships
Make your application
- All students (domestic and international) wanting to complete projects at CCS must complete a project form
- BSc(Hons) application page
- BBiomedSc(Hons) application page
- International student applicationportal
- Application deadline for 2021 Semester 1 entry: Friday 13 November 2020
2021 A+ Honours Information Night for 2022 Entry:
- Date: Wednesday 11 August 2021
- Time: 6 - 7:30 pm Webinar presentations and 7:30 - 8:30 pm Department Q&A meetings
- Flier link
- Registration link
- Venue: Zoom (Link will be available upon registration)
- FAQs from the 2020 information evening (pdf)
- Enquiries: email@example.com
2020 Honours Information Night Presentations
Missed out on the 2020 Info Night? Watch the video
CCS General Honours Coordinators
A/Prof Christoph Hagemeyer, Human Pathology
P: +61 3 9903 0429
A/Prof Margaret Hibbs, Immunology
P: +61 3 9903 0925
Dr Vilija Jokubaitis, Neuroscience
P: +61 3 9903 0880
CCS Student Services Officer
Dr Joanne Mouser
P: +61 3 9903 0784
Available research projects
Central Clinical School has a wealth of projects for students who are interested in the entire spectrum of basic and translational research. Our co-location with Alfred Health enables clinical problems to be explored in depth and translated back to the clinic. See program details and video of our 2020 information night presentations by our department representatives.
See below for links to project listings.
Browse through our research projects booklet (1.28 MB Pdf), for projects currently on offer.