VISU Data Requests
Data and information request service
The VISU data and information request service is open to government and non-government organisations and agencies, health and safety organisations, the higher education and research sectors, industry and business and community members.
We are not able to provide a direct service to primary and secondary school students.
A standard format data report is free-of-charge.
Additional analysis may be purchased for a cost-recovery fee of $155 per hour (plus GST).
Some of the most frequently requested topics include:
- elderly fall injury
- playground and play equipment injury
- DIY home maintenance injury
- home injury
- dog bite
- sports injury
- nursery furniture and equipment injury
- off-road vehicle injury (ATVs and motorcycles)
- local community injury profiles (by local government area)
How to make a request
Each data request is unique and requires specific search strategies, time and expertise to compile.
1. Log a request by completing and submitting a data request form.
2. After logging a request, VISU staff will contact you within three working days to discuss and fine-tune your request.
While we try to meet every request, sometimes we are unable to meet urgent deadlines but we may be able to refer you to other sources of data or information.
If your request is urgent, fill in the form and follow-up by phone on 03 9905 1805.