Faculty contacts

When to contact your Faculty Exchange Advisor

Each faculty has a designated staff member that works with students on meeting the academic requirements of studying overseas. They will be the person that you contact if you have questions like; "what units can I take overseas?", "can I go overseas during my last semester?", and any other academic related question.

The faculty exchange advisors look after students participating in exchange, intercampus exchange or study abroad. If you are participating in a faculty overseas program, you should contact the program coordinator. Each faculty has its own process for approving study plans, so be sure to read the details pertaining to your faculty.