Faculty course advisors
- Exchange: email@example.com
- Study Tours/Summer & Winter programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Immersion Guarantee: email@example.com
Course advice for study overseas
Featured opportunities for Arts students
We have compiled a list which highlights some of the opportunities available to students from the Faculty of Arts.
Global Immersion Guarantee
- The Global Immersion Guarantee is a unique and funded field trip unit for all first year Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Global Studies, Bachelor of Criminology, Bachelor of Media and Communications, Bachelor of Music, or Bachelor of Politics Philosophy and Economics (and related double degree) students. It is a 12-point elective unit for you to undertake at the end of your first year of study.
- Provided you meet eligibility requirements, you can go on semester exchange as part of your degree. If you wish to receive credit towards your major, you will need to find an exchange partner which offers units from your major at their institution. Talk to your faculty course advisor at the contact details above to enquire about what your options are with your course progression.
Monash in Italy
Global Study Tours
- ATS2251/ATS3251 - Cuba Study Tour
- ATS2995 - Blood and Guts: A History of Medicine in Europe
- ATS3212 - Berlin Encounters
- ATS3235 - New Caledonia and Global French
- ATS3309 - Producing and Consuming Japan
- ATS3918 - International Journalism Professional Project
- APG5183 - International Tourism Marketing Research Project (ITB Berlin)
- APG5190 - Global Journalism
- APG5653 - International Journalism Field School
Refer to our Global Study Tours page for more information.
Global Summer and Winter Programs
- Chinese Intensive Language Program (CILP) 3 Week Beijing Program
- Chinese Intensive Language Program (CILP) 3 Week Shanghai Program
- Chinese Intensive Language Program (CILP) 6 Week Beijing Program
- Chinese Intensive Language Program (CILP) 6 Week Shanghai Program
- Ritsumeikan Winter Japanese 4 Week Program (Study Abroad)
- Ritsumeikan Winter Japanese Express 2 Week Program (Study Abroad)
- Waseda Short-term Japanese Program 3 Week Course (Study Abroad)
- Waseda Short-term Japanese Program 6 Week Course (Study Abroad)
Refer to our Global Summer and Winter programs page for more information.
Monash in Malaysia
- Learn more about the Global Intercampus program at our Study in Malaysia pages