Business and Economics
Featured opportunities for Business and Economics students
We have compiled a list which highlights some of the many opportunities available to students from the Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Provided you meet eligibility requirements, you can go on semester exchange as part of your degree. If you wish to receive credit towards your major, you will need to find an exchange partner which offers units from your major at their institution. Talk to your faculty course advisor at the contact details above to enquire about what your options are with your course progression.
- Postgraduate Business and Economics students may also be eligible for the QTEM exchange and internship program.
Global Study Tours
Refer to our Business and Economics Global Study Tours page for information on programs offered.
Monash in Italy
- Business and Economics units taught at Prato
- BEX3622 - Issues in Global Business
- BEX3725 - Engaging in International Business
- BEX5832 - European Business and Society
- MGX3100 - Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
Global Summer and Winter programs
Refer to our Global Summer and Winter programs page for information on programs offered.
Faculty course advisors
Submit an enquiry via Monash Connect