- General Resources
- Academic Resources
- Re-enrolment Information
- International Student Resources
- Student Organisations
- Contact Us
The following links are to general sites for services available to all currently enrolled university students:
- Code of Professional Conduct for Medical Students
- Direct Entry Year 1 Medicine Information (Clayton)
- Graduate Entry Year A Medicine Information (Gippsland)
- Police Checks
- Working with Children Checks
- Professional Behaviour Intervention Procedure.
- Insurance Briefing Note (pdf, 309KB) - Monash Authcate requiredThis link allows students applying for electives to download the Insurance Briefing Note that may be required by your placement organisation.
- Equity and Diversity Centre
- AHPRA Registration
- Hazard & Incident Reporting -All students who are involved in a placement site injury (eg needlestick injury) are required to both follow the OHS reporting procedures required at that site, plus report the incident to Monash OHS and provide them with a copy of the site report. The university is also able to provide limited insurance cover available in these cases (and asks that they are notified immediately of the incident).
- Hand Hygiene Austalia Certification: It is a requirement of our clinical partners that student health practitioners complete the Hand Hygiene Australia (HHA) Certification prior to commencing clinical placements. Details about how to complete the online module and print off your personalised certificate is available at
- Semester Dates
- Moodle Login
- Law Tutorial Program
- Medicine Prizes and Awards for Monash School of Medicine
- Student Academic Support Unit (SASU)
- Year One and Two Booklist
- VESPA - Vertically Enhanced Study Program Approach
- Conference Leave application form
The Student Support Officer of Medicine Student Services unit is your designated contact should you be experiencing any difficulties that may affect your studies. You are welcome to come in for a chat, but to get you started here are a few of the university services available for you to access:
For medical students from interstate or overseas institutions wanting to complete an elective rotation you are required to contact the hospital or clinic direct. Below is a list of websites and contacts that students may find useful:
Includes Monash Medical Centre in Clayton and Moorabbin, Dandenong Hospital and Casey Hospital
Includes Alfred Hospital, Box Hill Hospital, Maroondah Hospital and Cabrini Hospital
The School of Rural Health offers a range of clinical elective rotations at a number of teaching hospitals across north-west and south-east Victoria.
Should you not find the information you are looking for on our website, you are welcome to contact the relevant units with your query: