ID cards (M-Pass)
You can use your M-Pass to:
- identify yourself (e.g. when you're completing assessments)
- access secure buildings (including after-hours access)
- borrow books and other materials from the library
- pay for printing, photocopying and library fines (the library does not accept cash).
What would you like to do?
Ordering and replacing cards
- Get an M-Pass
- Replace a lost, damaged, stolen, or expired card
- Report and deactivate a lost or stolen card
M-Pass credit and printing
Enquiries and conditions of use
Got a question? Monash Connect can help
Search or close your FAQ query.