Information for new students
From useful study resources to information on placements and how to re-enrol, this page contains the key information our students need.
Updated 26 Nov 2021 4:58pm
Additional information for current students can be found on our MD Info website (Monash student login required).
- Mandatory compliance documents
- Fees (PDF, 0.62 MB)
- Inclusive Medical Education: Guidance on medical program applicants and students with a disability
- Semester dates and holidays
- Assessment dates
First Aid certificates
It is highly recommended that students hold or attain by the end of Semester 1, a current registered Level 2 or Senior First Aid Certificate.
The following providers are recommended:
For medical students from interstate or overseas institutions wanting to complete an elective rotation you are required to contact the hospital or clinic direct. Below is a list of websites and contacts that students may find useful:
- Monash Health - Includes Monash Medical Centre in Clayton and Moorabbin, Dandenong Hospital and Casey Hospital
- Central Clinical School - Includes Alfred Hospital, Box Hill Hospital, Maroondah Hospital and Cabrini Hospital
- School of Rural Health - Offers a range of clinical elective rotations at a number of teaching hospitals across north-west and south-east Victoria.