Events and Conferences
Evidence and Implementation Summit 2023
9-11 October 2023
Implementing evidence for real world impact: How far have we come and where are we going?
The Evidence and Implementation Summit is one of the world’s leading conferences focused on intersections between research, policy and practice – with the goal of improving lives globally.
Hosted by CEI, Monash University, and BISI, the Summit will share the latest advances, case-studies and results across the full spectrum of evidence synthesis and translation, evaluation and implementation science.
EIS 2023 brings together policymakers, researchers, implementation scientists, program evaluators, practitioners, academics and organisation leaders to share advances and debate how high-quality evidence, well implemented, can change lives for the better.
Summit areas of interest:
- Child and Social Welfare
- Mental Health
- Health and Human Services
- Public Health
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives
- Crime and Justice
- Early Childhood Development and Services
- International Development
- Humanitarian Aid
- Environment and Climate Change
- Analysis and Policy Observatory (APO) is proud to be again supporting the Evidence and Implementation Summit 2023. In this guest blog, Associate Professor Robyn Mildon, Professor Nick Sevdalis and Professor Aron Shlonsky explain the ‘know-do’ gap and its implications for policy and practice, and share why the upcoming Summit in Melbourne (and online) on 9-11 October is so sorely needed. Find out more
- Maybe the problem is your implementation? (the Mandarin article). Find out more