Women in Leadership Program
Are you a highly motivated woman working in healthcare, government or research?
We aim to inspire, encourage and support women to reach their full career potential.
2023 Dates – 3 Day Program
More dates opening soon.
- 28 FEB, 15 & 16 MARCH
- 4, 5 & 6 APRIL - FULLY BOOKED
- 25, 26 & 27 JULY
- 22, 23 & 24 AUGUST
- 5, 11 & 12 OCTOBER
- 21, 22 & 23 NOVEMBER
- 27, 28 & 29 FEBRUARY
- 26, 27 & 28 MARCH
Time: 9am – 4pm
$1,590 + GST
Where available, staff can consider using continuous medical education funds.
$1,250 + GST
- Employees of a Monash Partners organisation
- Women working in nursing, allied health, a rural or remote area
- Non-clinical academics
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Identify your leadership strengths
- Describe your barriers and enablers to career advancement
- Identify career drivers for innovative leadership – your why and your purpose in leadership
- Apply innovative leadership thinking
- Describe distributed and collaborative leadership approaches for greater impact
- Participate in a dynamic community of Women in Leadership
Note: This is a general outline and the topic/order may change due to the availability of facilitators.
- Ferocious Warmth Leadership
- Keys to leadership
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
- Learning intelligence for leaders
- Keynote: journey to leadership
- Mentoring essentials
- Defining your career purpose
- Work-life integration
- Influencing policy and practice
- Empowering change through engagement
- Strategic stakeholder relationships
- Women’s work: driving equality for self and others
The Women in Leadership Program has a number of motivational speakers from clinical, academic and professional backgrounds, including:
This was the most impactful course I have done in recent years. I have thought about it almost every day since, and still feel inspired and empowered as a result.
This course provided me with inspiration and knowledge to be able to get out and do what I already can but didn't trust myself to do.
This course helped to consolidate the elements of effective leadership, with key areas of improvement identified.