Access and training requests, instrument bookings and consumable orders are all made via the iLab online booking system.
Please follow the steps below to request access to our capabilities:
- Register with iLab: Monash Users: Please use these instructions to register with iLab. Your supervisor (CI) will also need to register with iLab: see short video. If you would like to join an additional Lab, see here. External Users: Please use these instructions to register with iLab or contact us;
- Request MCEM access. After registering with iLab, login to iLab, go to the Core Facilities page and select MCEM. This will start the MCEM Request Access process;
- Once registered, users should initiate and submit a "New Project Request” in the "New Users and Service Request Tab"
This guide will help you navigate iLab.
Upcoming New Project Meeting Dates
Applicants to use MCEM facilities are interviewed after receipt of the New Project Request Form. The next New Project Meetings will be held on:
- Tuesday 10th November, 2020
- Tuesday 8th December, 2020 (To be confirmed)
Applications must be received 10 days prior to the meeting dates above to allow sufficient time for processing. Applications received after this time will be scheduled for the following month's meetings.