All PhD and Masters candidates at MADA automatically have credit loaded on their MPass card by the Faculty.
Once your credit allowance is exhausted, you can top-up your MPass card here
Please refer to Adding credit to your M-Pass account
Print from a Monash computer
- Check the printer is set to MonashUniPrint… and print your document
- At the printer, release your document/s by either:
a. scanning your new M-Pass ID card, or
b. entering your Monash username and password
Print from your laptop or mobile device
- Login to https://web-print.monash.edu with your Monash username and password
- Select Web Print, then click Submit a Job
- Select your finishing options (e.g. two-sided black and white), then click Print Options to continue (you can't select individual pages or ranges - only the entire document)
- Enter the number of copies you wish to print, then click Upload Documents
- Upload files to print either by dragging and dropping or by clicking Upload from computer. You can upload and print multiple files at a time.
- Click Upload & Complete when you've uploaded all your files.
- Find your nearest printer. To release your printing, either scan your new M-Pass ID card or enter your Monash username and password.