Enrolment and re-enrolment
Planning your course enables you to experience more diverse and interesting learning opportunities.
Everything you need to know about enrolling and managing your studies is right here.
Whether you’re new to Monash or re-enrolling for another year, keep an eye on this page for important updates and instructions regarding your course. And if you’re ready to enrol right now, jump in to the Monash online Web Enrolment System (WES).
New to Monash? Here's all you need to know to get you started and enrolled in the Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture.
For current students, if you're looking information on re-enrolment including key dates, take a look here. Remember, you will need to re-enrol for the next year of your current course during October/November the year before!
Changes to your enrolment
Need to make changes to your enrolment? If you want to take a break from studies, add or remove units, have failed and/or invalid units, update your personal information, or apply for a transfer, take a look here.
Before amending your enrolment, make sure you check your enrolment dates carefully to avoid a late fine.
Double Degree students
If you're undertaking a double degree, make sure you're enrolling in units for both degrees. If you need guidance on the Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture component of your double degree, take a look at the University handbook and your course map, or contact a course advisor.
If you're unsure who to contact, take a look here.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your course structure or choosing units? Here's some more resources that can help you:
- Understand your course requirements using the University Handbook and your course map from the year you started your degree.
- Take a look at the handbook for units on offer.
- There are units that cannot be taught online because they have face-to-face teaching requirements. When selecting a unit, make sure you also check the Units not offered online list.
- Submit a course progression check.
- Have a chat with a course advisor if you need to.