The Vevo 2100 system has a wide range of applications including:
- Cancer research - detailed, real-time imaging and quantification of tumours, in minutes. Track disease progression and evaluate tumours over time.
- Cardiac - visualisation and quantification of cardiac function; capability for blood pressure monitoring
- Developmental Biology - visualisation of structural anatomy and function in early embryonic development
- Vascular research - real-time blood flow evaluation and quantification, identification of vessel location and anatomy
- Contrast Imaging (with Vevo MicroMarker® Contrast Agents) - evaluate and quantify relative perfusion in organs and tumors with non-targeted microbubbles
For detailed information and to discuss your specific needs email the MBI Manager