Due to our extended wait times we are currently unable to accept referrals for Adult Neuropsychological Assessments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 9902 4480.
Please contact us on 9902 4480 or email Turner.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Neuropsychology clinic offers neuropsychological assessments for a range of cognitive, behavioural, and emotional concerns.
Head of Clinic
Contact details and opening hours
Monday and Thursdays, 9am - 5pm
T: 03 9902 4480
F: 03 9905 0605
We seek to provide
Neuropsychological assessment of cognitive difficulties associated with acquired brain injury (ABI), neurological conditions, neurodegenerative conditions, psychiatric disorders and or alcohol or substance misuse, learning difficulties and developmental difficulties. The Neuropsychology clinic is open to children, adolescents and adults.
The Neuropsychology Clinic provides services to:
- assess the nature of cognitive, behavioural and emotional changes that may have occurred as a consequence of developmental, acquired or degenerative conditions of the brain
- consider the effect of these changes on lifestyle and relationships
- assess capacity to return to previous activities such as study, work, driving or financial management
- provide strategies to manage cognitive difficulties, such as problems with memory, attention and concentration, problem solving, mental fatigue, and planning/organisation
- offer other recommendations that may help with daily functioning and participation in work, study, family and leisure activities.
Eligibility and requirements for admission
In order for a referral to be made we require a referral letter from a professional. This may be from doctors, allied health professionals and community agencies who can refer clients for neuropsychological assessment and treatment. A Mental Health Care Plan is not required. An intake clinician will speak to you about your concerns prior to an appointment being made.
Cost of service
Concession/student card fee
Assessments and Reports
$600 + GST (10%) = $660
Types of Assessment used
We use contemporary assessment and management techniques that are supported by the latest research evidence. Importantly, we have a person-centred approach to our practice, which means that we will get to know each client individually and work with them to determine how the neuropsychological assessment process can be most helpful to them. We offer a feedback session for all of our clients, where we will explain the results of the assessment clearly, discuss our recommendations, and answer any questions the client may have.
Location of service and travel
Based within the Turner Clinics, Building 1, 270 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill VIC 3168.
Limited free parking is available in the "yellow" zones outside the Turner Consulting Suites. Car park passes are available from the front reception desk. Please allow sufficient time prior to your appointment to collect a pass and park your car. Pay Parking is available in the commercial car park at 264 Ferntree Gully Road, next door to the Turner Clinics.