Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences Overseas Registration
The School of Primary and Allied Health Care processes overseas registration application forms for graduates who completed their Medical Imaging, Ultrasound or Radiation Therapy degree at Monash University. A fee of AUD$200.00 (including GST) is charged for processing applications.
Consent to process your personal information
By ticking the “I consent” box below and providing us with your personal information as set out in this Registration Form, you consent to the School of Primary and Allied Health Care:
- contacting you regarding your Registration Form (e.g. if the information you have provided is incomplete or unclear);
- verifying that the details you have provided in your Registration Form are correct;
- emailing and posting the completed documentation directly to you (please ensure your email and mailing address details listed in the Registration Form are correct); and
- if required and directed by you, submitting the completed documentation or other details of your studies at Monash University directly to the relevant overseas registration authority.
- Complete the web form below
- Make a payment via shop.monash