- Over 8 years as an innovation and commercial entity with years of impactful projects enabling business innovation
- Leading R&D capabilities in agrifood
- Experience across food, beverage, consumer goods, age care, nutrition, characterisation, industrial design, entrepreneurship, innovation training and student education
- Deeper engagements and partnerships to address your future challenges and opportunities
- #1 in Australia - Reuters' Most Innovative Universities in Asia-Pacific 2019.
Australia’s most Global university, with a footprint that spans China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and through to Europe.
- New investments such as the Green Chemical Futures (AUS$80M) and the New Horizons (AUS$156M) buildings have further enhanced the precinct.
- The CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) – a neighbour and alliance partner.
- Founding partners of the Australian Synchrotron and the $50M Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication (fabrication, analysis, design and prototyping)
- Monash Food Innovation (MFI) is a seven year old, world-class facility at the Clayton campus housing industry experts and technology that supports the complete process of new product development including discovery, design, consumer endorsement and strategic implementation.
- In the world of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), only 1 out 10 products survive beyond the first year of launch. Monash Food Innovation has developed an awarded methodology to better these odds. Learn how to conceive, fast-track and reduce the risk of your new product ideas for both domestic and export markets.
- The Monash Food Innovation Centre facilitators have collectively launched 100’s of products - who better to help you innovate? Not only does MFI bring proven methods for innovation, they also use practical approaches to design and bring your concepts to life. Our framework takes the form of ‘rolling up your sleeves’, applying the proven methodology and physically creating a product to launch.