Resident Advisor Recruitment
Resident Advisor roles
Each residence at Monash University has a team of Resident Advisors (RAs) providing support, engagement and development to their residential community. In addition, a number of Central Resident Advisor positions lead committees to facilitate events, initiatives and programs for the entire MRS community.
- Resident Advisor - Diversity & Inclusion
- Resident Advisor - Environment
- Resident Advisor - Information Technology
- Resident Advisor - Gender Equality
- Resident Advisor - Sport & Wellbeing
Becoming a Residential Advisor
Resident Advisor Applications for the following year open in August of the current year.
Current residents will receive emails with further details and an invitation to attend information sessions in their hall. All successful applicants are required to attend training in the last 3 weeks in November.
If you are applying to live on-campus and have had previous residential leadership experience, please email email@example.com for further information.
- Contribute to community development and social change
- Form friendships with like-minded students from different faculties
- Access to specialised training programs
- Develop your leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Gain valuable experience for your CV
- Participation recorded on your Australian Higher Education Graduate Statement
- Receive a Resident Advisor Scholarship in recognition of your contribution to MRS
Resident Advisor Scholarship
Current residents of MRS who apply for a leadership role within the community and are selected for the volunteer position of Resident Advisor may be eligible for a Resident Advisor Scholarship. Please review the eligibility requirements prior to submitting an application.
For more more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org