We are here to help support you at every point of your research journey. As a Research Portal or vLab user, there are a number of ways that you can find answers to the questions that you might have.
How to find information
You may be able to find information by:
1. Reviewing the content and the related instructions (e.g., how to use each application, frequently asked questions) within Research Portal pages.
2. Entering your query in the search button located at the top right of this page (e.g. "SPSS" or "I cannot access the vLab").
3. Contacting us directly. Please email us if you require any assistance. Our email addresses are found in the "What do you need help with?" Section next. The following information will prepare us to help you in a timely and efficient manner:
- Provide a title in the subject of your request or email (e.g. vLab access, SPSS issues).
- Describe your problem thoroughly including the steps you took to encounter the issue. Try to give as much detail as you can, such as:
- your operating system, browser, and the application you used
- whether you use a Mac or a PC
- the error message you received.
- Add a screenshot, if possible, to help us see what the issue is.
If you have issues with
Requesting assistance for applications within the vLab (e.g. Qualtrics, Inquisit, OpenSesame, SPSS, NVivo, R, Amos, monash.figshare).
|Research Portal Manager||vLab Manager||Research Participants Manager|
Reporting issues helps us to identify and fix problems when they appear, so that we can improve the Research Portal and your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of any issues that arise.