Business to business marketing, capabilities and strategy
In today's ever-changing business environment, marketers need to be able to rapidly identify and react to new growth opportunities. This requires building and sustaining appropriate marketing capabilities and linking these directly to the organisation's strategies and economic objectives.
This research strength brings together externally oriented, customer-centric research with internally focused organisational orientation, implementation and performance-related research themes.
Current research areas include:
- business-to-business exchanges and relationships (B2B)
- competition and cooperation
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- internal customer orientation
- organisational learning
- marketing orientation
- marketing performance measurement and implementation.
Our research in B2B marketing, capabilities and strategy has been published in several A* and A ranked journals.
Some examples of research projects under this strength are: