Undergraduate study options
Marketing is a dynamic and complex industry with many facets. We offer a range of ways to study marketing at the undergraduate level at different campuses. Course options are:
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business with a major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Marketing Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Marketing and Communications
Our courses also give students the opportunity to:
- undertake a marketing internship before graduation
- study abroad or go on exchange
- study marketing as part of a double degree.
Hear from our students and teachers
Undergraduate students and teachers reflect on the role of marketing and share tips on how to get the most out of your degree.