Facilities and resources
A preclinical MRI
Clinical trials facility
Our research programs are supported by various purpose-built resources and facilities, including highly sophisticated imaging technologies, clinical monitoring/trials and laboratories.
We collaborate with various research institutions including Nucleus Network and Neuroscience Trials Australia. See more.
Research requires sophisticated support including equipment, bio-databanks and registries for data management.
- Clinical trials facility (Prof Terence O'Brien, Director)
- Imaging resources and facilities (Clinical: Prof Meng Law; Preclinical: A/Prof David Wright)
- SIMOA (Dr Stuart McDonald, Director)
- Neuroscience bio-databank and Alfred Epilepsy Registry (Ms Rashida Ali, Scientific Manager)
- Alfred Brain Tumour Bio-databank (Ms Emily Galea, Clinical Coordinator)
- MSBase registry (Ms Eloise Hinson, Head of Operations)
- NeuroCOVID-19 registry (Dr Elspeth Hutton, Dr Robb Wesselingh)