The new Department of Neuroscience at the Alfred Hospital Medical Research Precinct is being officially launched on Thursday 30 August 2018.
The department's new facilities are an innovative joint venture between Monash University and Alfred Health that span the continuum between basic and pre-clinical neurosciences, clinical trials and novel paradigms of patient care. They incorporate the most advanced pre-clinical imaging facility in the Southern Hemisphere coupled with state-of-the-art laboratories and advanced patient monitoring facilities for early phase clinical trials. Find out more about the department from our blog story.
- Date: Thursday, 30 August 2018
- Time: 10:30 am for 11:00 am start. Formalities will be followed by a reception.
- Venue:AMREP Lecture Theatre (Alfred Health) - see map
- RSVP: for catering via online form: https://invtdu.to/ogdd5
- Invitation card (488 kb pdf)
- The Honourable Greg Hunt MP, Commonwealth Minister for Health
- Professor Andrew Way, Chief Executive, Alfred Health
- Professor Christina Mitchell, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University
- Professor Terence O’Brien, Head of Department of Neuroscience at Central Clinical School, Monash University
The Honourable Greg Hunt MP
Professor Andrew Way
Professor Christina Mitchell
Professor Terence O’Brien