MBI Imaging Symposium
Preclinical imaging of disease
Tuesday, 10 December 2019
10:00am - 5:00pm (catering provided)
Monash Biomedical Imaging Auditorium
770 Blackburn Road
Clayton VIC 3800
Registrations are essential. Please register here.
T: +61 (3) 9902 9783
Who should attend?
Researchers from academia and industry who seek additional insights in their projects from using non-invasive methodologies.
Symposium presentations will cover:
- Assessment of neurological and kidney diseases using high-field MRI
- Transient opening of the blood-brain barrier using focussed ultrasound
- Assessment of cardiac and vascular disease, and development of nanoparticle contrast agents using small animal ultrasound
- Synchrotron microbeam irradiation to treat cancer
- CT and PET imaging to study bone crush injury, cancer and addiction diseases.
Speakers and program
Open in Adobe Acrobat the 2019 Preclinical Imaging Symposium information and program.