Customer Service Charter
Providing quality information services
At Monash University Library you can expect consistent, high-quality customer service when you are looking for resources, professional advice or support. The Library is committed to continuous improvement and welcomes feedback on your experience.
What we offer
The Library is a critical partner in university learning, teaching and research activities. Our collections, facilities, services and culture represent best practice and collectively make a significant contribution to student and researcher success and enhance the University's reputation and impact. We work to ensure our users' experiences are productive, relevant, efficient and rewarding.
Our areas of strategic focus are:
- Content and collections
- Skill development and enhancement
- Research impact
- Services and facilities
- Public programs and exhibitions
- Open scholarly communication
Our values and behaviours
Library staff are
- user focused
Our commitment to Library users
The Library will
- treat you with respect, and provide access to professional, knowledgeable and responsive staff
- respond to your enquiries promptly and communicate with you in clear, straightforward language
- provide accessible physical and online environments that are conducive to research and study
- provide a comfortable, clean and safe environment in which you can work and learn
- provide fair, equitable and seamless access to a range of information and learning resources
- welcome your suggestions and comments to continually evaluate and improve our services.
How you can help
- are respectful to staff and each other
- help us to maintain and improve comfortable, clean and safe spaces
- conform to relevant rules, laws and regulations
The Library strives to deliver exceptional service and be responsive to your needs. Whether you have a suggestion for improvement, a compliment or a complaint, please click here to provide us with your feedback.