Located on the Peninsula campus, the Peninsula Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students.
The library has collections strengths in:
- business and economics
- early childhood and primary education
- health and physical education
- occupational therapy
The library also has teaching materials and equipment for use by students undertaking Education rounds, anatomy models for students of medical subjects, and a range of occupational therapy assessment tools.
A donated collection of interest is the Vera Bradford Music Collection. Local music groups can access it by approaching the information point.
Find books, articles, journals, databses and more - all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources and physical items.
COVID Library services update — Thu, 21 Oct
Library opening hours may be subject to change
- Disabled parking spots are located outside the library
- Main entry accessible to wheelchairs via the pathway entrance to Building L
- Access to Level 2 via lift
- Find out about Services for users with a disability