COVID Library services update — Thu, 30 Jun
Library opening hours may be subject to change
Return items any time!
Locating our 24/7 returns chute: facing the main entrance, go left around the corner, at the top of the accessibility ramp.
During opening hours, you can also return items using the returns chute inside.
Using the library
- Find books, articles, journals, databases and more - all Monash students and staff have access to extensive electronic resources and physical items.
- Study spaces
- Discussion rooms
- Find a computer
- Disabled parking spots are located outside the library
- Main entry accessible to wheelchairs via the pathway entrance to Building L
- Access to Level 2 via lift
- Find out about Services for users with a disability
About the Peninsula Library
Located on the Peninsula campus, the Peninsula Library provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students.
The library has collections strengths in:
- business and economics
- early childhood and primary education
- health and physical education
- occupational therapy
The library also has teaching materials and equipment for use by students undertaking Education rounds, anatomy models for students of medical subjects, and a range of occupational therapy assessment tools.
A donated collection of interest is the Vera Bradford Music Collection. Local music groups can access it by approaching the information point.