If you're a Monash graduate and haven’t been a Library member before, complete the Online Membership Application Form so we can set you up and you can start enjoying free access. You’ll need to provide a non-Monash email address, and your previous Student ID number. If you’ve forgotten your number, contact Monash Connect.
As an alumni Library member, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to selected alumni databases via this link.
- Borrowing privileges at any of our Australian libraries
- Up to 30 items for two weeks (journals and high-demand or restricted loan material excluded)
- Receive an email alert a few days before the end of your loan period.
- Many items will be automatically renewed up to 52 weeks, provided no other borrower requests are placed on that item.
- Find out more about borrowing including monitoring your loans, due dates, requests and returning items.
- Selected alumni databases
- Monash Alumni Page
- Monash Australian libraries
- Library opening hours
- Giving to the Library
- Alumni discounts from Monash University Publishing
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054