Meet with a librarian
Get help and advice
Our Librarians can help with your assignment and research needs.
We offer two advisory services:
Meet with a Librarian
Students can book a 15-minute Zoom meeting and get help with:
- Starting your assignment
- Searching for resources
- Choosing the best resources
- Accessing the resources you need
- Applying citing and referencing styles
This service is also available to educators, researchers, and professional staff.
Consult with a Librarian
Researchers and educators can book a 55-minute Zoom meeting with one of our specialist librarians and get help with:
- Accessing, locating and obtaining resources for research
- Creating DOIs, theses, and managing non traditional outputs and grey literature in Bridges
- Literature and systematic reviews
- Reference management (including Endnote)
- Research data management and planning
- Research visibility, reach and impact (including metrics and researcher profiles)
- Using or creating open educational resources for student reading
- Where to publish, author publishing charges, and open access requirements
This service is also available to PhD, Masters by Research, and Honours students, students enrolled in research focussed units, and professional staff.