Meet with a librarian
Get help and advice
Our Librarians can help with your assignment and research needs.
We offer two advisory services:
Meet with a Librarian
Students can book a 15-minute Zoom meeting and get help with:
- Understanding what information you need
- Searching for resources
- Choosing the best resources
- Accessing the resources you need
- Applying citing and referencing styles
- Managing references (EndNote, Zotero)
This service is also available to educators, researchers, and professional staff.
Consult with a Librarian
Researchers and educators can book a 55-minute Zoom meeting with one of our specialist librarians and get help with:
- Accessing, locating and obtaining resources for research
- Creating DOIs, theses, and managing non traditional outputs and grey literature in Bridges
- Literature and systematic reviews
- Reference management
- Research data management and planning
- Research visibility, reach and impact (including metrics and researcher profiles)
- Using or creating open educational resources for student reading
- Where to publish, author publishing charges, and open access requirements
This service is also available to PhD, Masters by Research, and Honours students, and professional staff.