In our 30 years Monash Nursing and Midwifery has become globally recognised for our quality education of nearly 18,000 nurses and midwives. We strive to provide first class teaching and research in a supportive culture in order to ensure our graduates are prepared for the complexities and challenges of the diverse health care settings in which they work.
See where we stand.
- #15 in the world for Nursing
- #6 in the world for Nursing
Monash Nursing and Midwifery students have access to the best quality teaching in Victoria, according to The Good Universities Guide 2021* ratings.
Released in August 2020, the ratings recognise Monash Nursing and Midwifery’s strengths in Nursing providing the highest quality teaching and support throughout a student’s education.
- #1 in Victoria for Teaching Quality
- #1 in Victoria for Postgraduate Learning Resources
- #1 in Australia for Postgraduate Learner Engagement
- 5-star rating undergraduate and postgraduate Learner Engagement
- 5-star rating undergraduate and postgraduate Learning Resources
- 5-star rating undergraduate Overall Experience
- 5-star rating undergraduate and postgraduate Skills Development
- 5-star rating undergraduate and postgraduate Student Support
- 5-star rating undergraduate Teaching Quality