Academic considerations

There are some subjects that, for different reasons, aren't available to you as an exchange or study abroad student. For example:

  • in most cases 4th year and honours units are not available
  • postgraduate units are only available to postgraduate students (those who have already completed a bachelor degree)
  • units offered only offshore (Malaysia, Prato etc) are not available unless you are studying at that campus or location
  • off-campus learning (OCL) or distance education (DE) units are not available.
  • Students can study their units across the Clayton and the Caulfield campuses. However, those wishing to study units taught at the Peninsula, Berwick or Parkville campuses must take all their units of study at that single respective campus.

Restrictions (by faculty)