Course planning and faculty advice
Course representatives will be able to work with you on meeting the academic requirements of studying overseas. They look after students participating in Semester Exchange, Independent Study Abroad, the Global Intercampus Program, or short-term programs such as Global Summer and Winter Programs.
They will be who you contact if you have questions like;
- "What units can I take overseas?",
- "Can I go overseas during my last semester?",
- “How do I transfer approved credit units from a short course to my degree?”, and
- Any other academic related questions
If you are participating in a faculty-led program such as a Global Study Tour, you should contact the program coordinator for more information.
If you are a Monash Australia student, please follow the links below for faculty-specific information and advice.
Each faculty has its own process for approving study plans and credit arrangements, so be sure to read the details pertaining to your faculty at the pages below:
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
If you are a Monash Malaysia student and you have questions about the academic side of studying overseas, such as the process of approving study plans and credit arrangements, please contact your school at the relevant email address below:
- School of Arts and Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Business: email@example.com
- School of Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Information Technology: email@example.com
- School of Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Psychology: email@example.com
- Graduate Programs Office (for Master in International Business): firstname.lastname@example.org