Services for researchers
COVID Library services update — Mon, 29 Nov
Browse all services and tools
The Research Lifecycle tool can help connect you with the tools, information and advice for each stage of your research, or you can browse our key services below.
Accessing information and data
- Get books, journals, articles and more. See our guides for advice on searching, and specialist databases.
- Borrow unlimited items for an initial 4 weeks. See full borrowing entitlements.
- Interlibrary Loans - request material not available at Monash University.
- Text and Data Mining - access data sets from the Library’s licensed databases or open source platforms. Contact your faculty Librarian for further information.
Managing your research
- Citation management with EndNote - store, manage and cite references easily.
- Collect and manage research data.
- Workshops and training - learn how to gather, use, explore, interpret and visualise data to effectively communicate your research and ideas with Data Fluency.
Publishing and measuring impact
- Managing copyright - get practical advice on the Monash University Copyright Adviser.
- Publishing strategy - develop a strategy.
- Open access publishing - what you need to know
- Author IDs and research profiles - advice and tools
- Publish research data and obtain a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) with Bridges.
- Altmetrics - understand and demonstrate the impact of your research.
- Monash University Publishing.
Consultations and training
- Make an appointment with a Liaison Librarian in your discipline. They can provide advice at any stage of your research.
- Email email@example.com for all your research data management and repository enquiries.
- Contact the Copyright Adviser: University.Copyright@monash.edu