Services for researchers
Accessing information and data
- Get books, journals, articles and more. See our guides for advice on searching, and specialist databases.
- Borrow unlimited items for an initial 4 weeks. See full borrowing entitlements.
- Interlibrary Loans - request material not available at Monash University.
- Text and Data Mining - access data sets from the Library’s licensed databases or open source platforms.
- Open Scholarship - enhance the impact of your research, promote transparency, and ensure equity in research and learning.
Managing your research
- Citation management with EndNote and Zotero - store, manage and cite references easily.
- Collect and manage research data.
- Workshops and training - learn how to gather, use, explore, interpret and visualise data to effectively communicate your research and ideas with Data Fluency.
Publishing and measuring impact
- Managing copyright - get practical advice on the Monash University Copyright Adviser.
- Publishing strategy - develop a strategy.
- Open access publishing - what you need to know
- Author IDs and research profiles - advice and tools
- Publish research data and obtain a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) with Bridges.
- Altmetrics - understand and demonstrate the impact of your research.
- Monash University Publishing.
Consultations and training
- Make an appointment to Consult with a Librarian in your discipline. Librarians can provide advice at any stage of your research.
- Email email@example.com for specialist research support.