Working paper series
The Working Paper series is one way that our Monash researchers and other academics in the field of Korean Studies can showcase their findings and research. Please contact us to find out how you can submit your paper to be part of the Working Paper Series.
- Is the DPRK really a ‘train wreck in slow motion’? The Prospects for a People’s Power Rebellion in North Korea
- The journey of Korean adoptees: Before and after meeting the birth parents
- South Korean films about the Korean War
- Multimodal Indexicality in Korean: “Doing Deference” and “Performing Intimacy” through Nonverbal Behavior
- Avenging females in South Korean films
- The transmedial aesthetics of K-pop music videos: hints to Western film culture