Services for students
COVID Library services update — Sun, 24 Oct
- Subject Guides – These guides are a starting point for researching your subject area.
- Research and Learning Online – These online tutorials are designed to build your academic skills and performance.
- Quick study guides - Tips to help you settle in to university, deal with examinations, tackle assignments, and for many other situations.
- Reading lists - Your unit's reading list has been prepared in conjunction with your lecturer and will provide links to articles you need to read.
- Databases - Access specialist information through our Databases guide
- Electronic books and journals - access them through Search.
- Get advice from a librarian for assignment and research help.
At each of our campus libraries you can:
- use a computer (Mac or PC) - check computer availability
- borrow books using your Monash ID card – see Borrowing
- print, photocopy, scan
- book a discussion room for your project group.
- attend classes and workshops
Postgraduate and honours students
- Generous borrowing conditions – see Borrowing
- Endnote help
- Classes and workshops
- Specialist staff with knowledge in your discipline for advice at any stage of your studies
- Interlibrary loan services - if Monash does not hold the item you need.
- A Graduate Research Guide to assist students undertaking the research journey.
If you are undertaking an honours or graduate research degree we recommend that you visit our For Researchers page to discover the full range of specialised services available to you.
Online and off-campus students
Students on study leave
Students on study leave remain a student of Monash University with access to University services, including Library access.