Library services for online students
If you are enrolled in an online learning course you are eligible for the following services:
Loans for postgraduate students
Visit and borrow from any branch library. Consult About borrowing for details of your entitlements, making a request, renewals and fines. Note: Monash online students are not eligible for postal loans.
Electronic delivery of print materials
Postgraduate students: You can request web delivery of journal articles and book chapters via our interlibrary loans service. For information on other services for postgraduates see Library services for researchers.
Library research skills
- how and where to start researching a topic
- finding and evaluating information
- effective use of Library collections, databases and the Internet
- researching for assessments and projects
- citing and referencing: identifying sources and using referencing styles
Access to libraries
You can visit any branch of the Library to use services and facilities or borrow items in person.
You can also visit and borrow from other university and TAFE libraries in Victoria through the CAVAL scheme, while residents of other Australian states or New Zealand can register to borrow under the University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) scheme.