Services for teachers
COVID Library services update — Sun, 29 May
- Reading Lists - seamless access to copyright compliant unit readings.
- Developing resources and programs to build research and employability skills in partnership with you, and delivering sessions that develop these skills within or parallel to curriculum.
- Inclusive Teaching Toolkit - A Library resource for teaching inclusively.
- eLAB - eLearning Activities Browser, for creators of digital learning activities.
Resources for your students
- Assignment and research help: Guides, tutorials and programs to help with students succeed.
- Citing and referencing help
- Meet with a Librarian - Drop in sessions for students who want assignment or research help.
- Graduate researchers - services and tools
Print and electronic resources
- Get books, journals, articles and more. See our guides for advice on searching, and specialist databases.
- Borrow unlimited items for an initial 4 weeks. See full borrowing entitlements.
- Interlibrary Loans - request material not available at Monash University.
Consultations and training
- Faculty Librarians are available for expert advice at any stage.
- If a new or changed course is being offered – contact your Faculty Librarians to discuss how the Library can contribute to the success of your course through our collections, services, student skill development programs and resources.
- Gain practical advice on managing copyright from the Monash University Copyright Adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org