Honours in Immunology and Human Pathology
Follow your intellectual curiosity in biomedical science and technology to open up your career options! Honours at Central Clinical School (CCS) will give you access to a wealth of research expertise and to dedicated researchers with strong clinical connections who are experienced mentors. The Honours program offers a career path into many areas of medical and clinical research, ranging from research areas in Allergy, Vaccine immunology, Diabetes and Heart Diseases. See a full list of departments and centres here.
Links for Honours projects
- 2018 CCS Honours and Graduate Research project booklet
- Departments and Centres where honours can be undertaken
- Search the Faculty research projects database
Make your application
- BSc streams require you to complete a CCS project preference form: DOWNLOAD.
- BMS has its own application form: DOWNLOAD.
- International students (except internal students applying for Honours components of four year degrees) should NOT use these forms. They must apply online through International Admissions.
- Application deadline for 2018 Semester 1 entry: Friday 17 Nov 2017
CCS General Honours Coordinators
- Dr Justin Hamilton, Human Pathology
P: +61 3 9903 0125
- A/Prof Margaret Hibbs, Immunology
P: +61 3 9903 0925
CCS Student Services Officer
- Ms Eliza Watson
P: +61 3 9903 0027