So how do I apply?
So how do I apply? What is the application process?
You can apply for Honours in a biomedical science related field following the easy steps outlined below. Note that the process is slightly different for each of the two Honours programs:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
You will be working on a biomedical science research project whichever of these two Honours programs you choose.
If you have a query about either of these Honours programs or the application process, please submit an enquiry online via ask.monash or call 1800 MONASH (1800 666 274) or get in touch with one of our Honours co-ordinators.
For students wishing to enrol in Honours commencing Semester 1 2022:
- 12 November 2020: Honours application closing date
- 21 February 2021: Official start date of compulsory research-orientation activities
For students wishing to enrol in Honours commencing Semester 2 2022:
- 24 June 2022: Honours application closing date to be announced
- 18 July 2022: Official start date of compulsory research-orientation activities