6 August 2022
Deep Dive into Dyspareunia: A multidisciplinary workshop on sexual pain
1-day online workshop will gather a multidisciplinary team of experts to discuss the assessment and management of dyspareunia.
20 August 2022
Is he really infertile? - Let's talk about sperm
A new short course about male fertility offered by the Education Program in Reproduction and Development and Healthy Male.
22 August 2022
Monash Health Translation Precinct (MHTP) Student Open Day 2022
Prospective research students are invited to explore the opportunities available at the Monash Health Translation Precinct.
15 - 19 November 2022
International Conference of Mindfulness Asia Pacific 2022
This will be an unmissable event for anyone working or interested in contemplative science, compassion and mindfulness.
School of Clinical Sciences Events
Below is a list of school events, and the time of year they are held.
- BMedSc(Hons) Information Evening (May)
- 3MT competition (School final rounds held in June. Winners progress to the Faculty, University and the Asia-Pacific rounds)
- Translational Research Symposium (biennially hosted by SCS in July)
- HDR Student Information Evening (August)
- Monash Health Translation Precinct (MHTP) PhD Student Symposium (October)