2018 SCS Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition
School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health students compete regularly in the "Three Minute Thesis Competition (3MT)" offered in Australian Universities. The students present their research and its significance in a manner that it is comprehensive to non-specialist audience in just 3 minutes. Monash 3MT finalist will represent Monash at the transnational final.
SCS 2018 3MT winners
Nicole Free won the Monash University 3MT Grand Final and represented Monash in the national competition in Brisbane.
- First prize: Aidan Kashyap (Faculty 2nd)
- Second prize: Nicole Free (Faculty 1st). Nicole will represent the Faculty in the Monash University 3MT finals on August 16.
- Third prize: Ai-Ming Wong
- First prize: Nazanin Karimnia
- Second prize: Annie Cox
People's Choice Award
- Ishmael (Mikee) Inocencio