Autism Secondary Consultation and Training Strategy
The Monash University ACTNOW program has now concluded.
The Autism Secondary Consultation and Training Strategy is funded by the Department of Education & Early Childhood Development (Victoria). The project aims to build skills and capacity across each region in Victoria in the area of Early Childhood (0-6 years) to enable each network of regional service providers to:
- Identify Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDDs).
- Provide a more integrated range of evidence based early interventions for young children with autism and their families that will complement and interface with other agencies and services.
- Promote understanding of PDDs in the wider community and strategies for working effectively with these children and their families.
- Improve linkages between service providers and strengthen partnerships between services and families.
Access our brochures, reports and fact sheets
- ACT-NOW Brochure (pdf, 350kb)
- ACT-NOW (Stage 1) Report (pdf, 457kb)
- ACT-NOW (Stage 2) Report (pdf, 345kb)
- ACT-NOW (Stage 3) Report (pdf, 270kb)
- ACT-NOW (Stage 4) Report (pdf, 160kb)
- ACT-NOW Fact Sheets
- ACT-NOW Training Material
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
- Autism Victoria
- AutismHelp.info (Gateways)
- Autism - How to help and understand your child (Various Language Translations)
- Centre for Community Child Health (RCH Melbourne)
- Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology (Monash)
- Early Childhood Intervention Australia (Victorian Chapter)
- Early Childhood Intervention Services (DEECD Victoria)
- Early Days
- Raising Children Network
For further information or assistance please contact the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (Victoria) or Regional ReACT coordinators.