Graduate Certificate of Clinical Simulation
Meet the team: L-R: Prof Debra Nestel, A/Prof Ram Nataraja, Ms Andrea Wallace, Ms Amanda Gentile
The Graduate Certificate of Clinical Simulation is a 24cp program that requires the successful completion of our foundation unit and TWO short courses from the current School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health short course offerings.
* Assessed short courses must be chosen from the eligible short courses offered by School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health. or completion of NHET-Sim course (subject to approval).
HCS5100 Foundations of Clinical Simulation - Semester 1, 2022 (Online Delivery)
The standard duration of this course is one year part time. Participants have a maximum of three years to complete all units.
Participants who successfully complete 2 of the assessed versions of the following short courses will be granted 6 credit points towards the GradCertHPE at Monash University:
- Learning and Teaching with Simulation
- Scenario Design for Simulation-based Education
- Learning Conversations: Feedback and debriefing practices in clinical practice and in simulation
- Quality Supervision in Health and Human Services Course
- National Health Education and Training in Simulation (NHET-SIM)
- Technology for Education in Clinical Healthcare (EdTech)