Education and research is at the heart of what we do – and both are celebrated and recognised for their excellence. For more than 60 years our future oriented education and research is, and continues to be recognised amongst the best in the world. This is why we are able to address, impact and change the course of the great challenges of our times – locally, nationally and globally.
We offer comprehensive study options - in undergraduate - including a myriad of double degrees - (a combination of two courses), graduate studies and professional development - no matter where you are in your career and learning journey. Monash courses have research and international experiences embedded, and the opportunity to witness, learn and participate in entrepreneurial endeavours and be part of research discovery or application from undergraduate onwards. No matter how you engage and learn at Monash you will develop a perspective that crosses fields of knowledge and cultures - and we call that the Monash difference.
- #1 in Australia, Reuters' Most Innovative Universities in Asia-Pacific (2019)
- #18 in the world, Times Higher Education Impact Rankings (2021)
- #48 US News and World Report (2021)
- #57 in the world, Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2022)
- Undergraduate student retention rate of 94 per cent and 87.4 per cent employer satisfaction with graduates (2019)
- #66 in the world, QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020)
- The Global Immersion Guarantee, a funded overseas study program for first year Monash Arts students, awarded Best Practice in International Education by International Educational Association of Australia IEAA (2020)