Committees advising the Vice-Chancellor
The VC is advised by three main committees:
- The Vice-Chancellor's Executive Committee ("VCEC") is the principal management committee of the University.
- The Senior Management Team ("SMT") provides the Vice-Chancellor with a forum for strategic discussion and advice on key University-wide issues.
- Major Initiatives Implementation and Oversight ("MIIO") advises the Vice-Chancellor on University strategy and monitors key initiatives
For items to appear on the agenda at a meeting of any of these bodies complete the submission form (DOCX, 0.05 MB).
Other committees advising the Vice-Chancellor
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The Diversity and Inclusion Committee is an advisory committee reporting to the Vice-Chancellor's Executive Committee.
- Indigenous Advisory Council
The Indigenous Advisory Council reflects the views of local Indigenous communities and advises Monash University in relation to Indigenous programs.
- Respect, Now, Always Committee
The Respect, Now, Always Advisory Committee is responsible for advising the Vice-Chancellor with policy input, strategic initiatives and continuous improvement efforts in relation to the eradication of sexual assault and sexual harassment at Monash University.