Earth, Atmosphere and Environment
To shape our world for a sustainable future, you need to know how it works.
From the core of the Earth to our planet’s atmosphere, studying with the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment (EAE) at Monash can open doors to many exciting career opportunities – in applied or fundamental science, in industry or academia.
Our strong links with employers includes government departments and organisations, water management companies, resource and energy firms and research centres means that from the get-go you can develop early links with future employers working on real-world problems in an industry-relevant context.
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Association of Mining and Exploration Companies
- Association for Women Geoscientists
- AusIMM The Minerals Institute
- Australian Geoscience Information Association
- APPEA (Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association)
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand
- Environment Victoria
- Environment Society of Australia
- Environmental Management Network
- Environmental Health Australia
- Geological Society of Australia
- International Association of Hydrogeologists
- IAH Australia (Australian National Chapter - International Association of Hydrogeologists)
- International Union of Geological Sciences
- Mapping Sciences Institute Australia (MSIA)
- Minerals Council of Australia
- PESA Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia