Inter-campus shuttle bus
Free shuttle buses link the Clayton campus with the Caulfield and Peninsula campuses, and the Peninsula campus to Frankston Railway Station. Just show your valid Monash student or staff card to use the service, which also accepts children aged under four.
COVID-19 operating schedule
- The Clayton-Peninsula service will not operate from August 6th 2020.
- The Peninsula-Frankston Station service will run to the normal timetable commencing August 3rd 2020.
- The Clayton-Caulfield service is not currently operating. Please refer to the PTV Journey Planner for alternative public transport options.
Conditions of use
General conditions of use
- The shuttle bus services are free to use
- Staff and students must be able to produce their M-Pass ID on request
- There are a limited number of seats; seats are allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis
COVID-19 additional conditions of use
- You must scan the QR code when boarding the bus. This will allow us to conduct contact tracing if necessary
- Please wear a mask at all times on the bus, unless you have a medical exemption
- Only one person will be permitted to sit in each seat pair
For property lost on one of the shuttle buses please contact Quinces on 8506 2700 or Monash Connect on 9902 6011
This page was last updated 05 Aug 2020.