Off Campus Guidelines
Team MONASH, as a directorate within the Campus Community Division, has the University’s organisational oversight of ensuring that all approved off campus non-academic representative activities undertaken by the University student community adhere to the applicable university policies, procedures and practices governing such activities, and maintain the standards of behaviour, conduct and performance expected of the participants by the University. This includes but is not limited to sports teams, student clubs and societies events, and faculty camps.
Event Notification Procedure
All groups organising off campus non-academic activities need to notify the University of these activities via the following online form:
Accompanying this form needs to include the minimum additional documentation of:
Events running overnight & some higher risk activities must include additional documentation in each application. Please refer to resources below for templates.
All approved activities need to have adopted a common suite of procedures, processes and documentation that will assure the University that all such activities adhere to the applicable university policies, procedures and practices governing such activities and maintain the standards of behaviour, conduct and performance expected of the participants by the University.
Templates & Resources
- Generic Pre-Event Checklist
- Event Key Contact Information
- Participant Details template
- Safety and Risk Analysis Hub
- Generic Off-Campus Events Briefing Pack
- Monash CMR-Local Incident Management Protocols Template Generic
- Off-Campus Quick Guide
- Representative Agreement
- Compliance Training for Community and Alumni
- Monash University Approved Events Discharge Form
If you would like a copy of a Local Incident Response Plan (LIRP), please contact Martin or Michael (details below).
The following quick links take you to key Monash University policies and guidelines for off-campus events:
- Student General Conduct Policy
- Student General Misconduct Procedure
- Alcohol and Other Drugs at Monash University Events: Guidelines
- Sexual Misconduct Response Procedure
Incident Management Scenario Training
Incident Management Scenario Training, formally Incident Control Management Scenario Training is available through my.Development. For new users of my.Development, please first request access through one of the following links:
- Monash University Students ( Non-Graduate Education)
- Monash College Students/Staff & All External Users ( No University ID number)
Shortly after requesting access, new users will receive a confirmation email with login details. Users will be able to immediately log in to my.Development, search for & register for courses from the next day.
If you experience any issues with logging into my.Development please contact us directly at email@example.com
For support and responses to any questions you might have, please contact:
Director, Team MONASH
Level 1, 21 Chancellors Walk
Monash University, Clayton Campus