Run Melbourne - Sunday 26 July, 2020
Location: Federation Square and city surrounds
Options: Half marathon (21km), 10km, 5km
Times: 21km - 7am, 10km - 9.15am, 5km - 10.30am
As part of this event, Monash students, staff and alumni are coming together to support asylum seeker and refugee students studying at Monash by contributing to the Monash University Humanitarian Scholarships fund.
We can proudly confirm that a total of over $85,000 was raised is 2019 and we are aiming to go bigger and better in 2020!
In 2020, all fundraisers will receive a $25 discount on their registration. The only way to claim this discount is to sign up via the link below.
Don't want to run but want to get involved?
Get in touch with us to join our support crew. From being part of our cheer squad, marquee team and event ambassadors, there's something for everyone at this event! Email us via the details below.
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- Free running top (Students, staff and alumni only. Conditions apply)
- Free training and fundraising support
- Access to the Team Monash marquee (in the Team Village precinct), where you can relax before or after the event
- Free snacks, entertainment and cloak room services
- Free bib collection from campus
Registrations are now open! Click on the link below to register.
- The link will take you through your registration with Team Monash
- This includes providing you with your fundraising discount code (fundraisers only)
- It will then direct you to the Run Melbourne Website where you can sign up with the Monash University event team and submit your discount code.
If you have any questions, email us today!