Join Team MONASH as we participate in the Run Melbourne event for the first time! Run with your fellow students, staff and alumni through the city streets of Melbourne.
Starting on St Kilda Rd (or at Flinders Street Station for the 21km), the route takes runners through the iconic streets of Melbourne on a fun filled course with cheer squads, live music and on-course motivators, as well as an action packed event village at Federation Square.
Date: Sunday 29 July 2018
Location: Start line - St Kilda Rd or Flinders Street Station; Finish line - Birrarung Marr, behind Federation Square
Registration: prices vary from $45-$95
Options: run 5km, 10km or the half marathon 21km
How to register
- Register on the Run Melbourne website
- Register with TeamMONASH when registrations open
If you have any questions or wish to express interest in joining us at this event, email us today!
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- Free running top (for first time participants)
- Access to the Uni Hub marquee (in the Team Village precinct), where you can relax before or after the event. (Uni Hub is a partnership of Victorian universities working together to provide an amazing event experience)
- Food, drink, massages, entertainment and cloak room services from Uni Hub