Research degrees in rural health
Monash Rural Health supports and assists its graduate research students by providing effective and supportive supervision as well as up-to-date administrative advice. The school aims to make a student's journey as smooth as possible for the duration of their candidature.
Prospective graduate research students
Before a prospective student can apply for either a PhD or Masters by Research they must have made contact with a supervisor and had the supervisor sign the Expression of Interest form. The form can be found at the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences link below. Alternately, all email correspondence is to be kept and then uploaded as part of the application process.
Eligibilty and application information can be found at:
Current graduate research students
- Handbooks: Graduate Research Doctoral Degree and Masters by Research
Research students are required to sit milestone reviews. The guidelines for the milestone report and presentations, including Monash Graduate Research and faculty requirements, can be found here.
- 2015 SRH Research/Graduate Research forum (PDF 1.9 MB)
- School of Rural Health supervisors
- The faculty Early Career Research (ECR) Information Gateway
- MPA (Monash Postgraduate Association) provides all kinds of assistance to students
- Travel Information
- Graduate Research students and their topics (PDF 77KB)
Graduate Research Coordinator: Dr David Reser
Ph: 03 9902 7393
Graduate Research Administrator: Clare Plozza
Phone: 03 5128 1015